Sensing & Analytics for Future & Empowerment
We offer long-lasting and truly wearable sensor technology together
with real-time physiological signal analytics to realize dynamic and
predictive informative services, thus supporting safety and security of individuals and society.
“Heartful services”: predictive offerings for health, safety, and security
- Our unique strengths allows for richly-detailed heart rate variability analytics that tracks autonomic system
- We are a rare group of experts that can offer accurate predictive services in a mobile package
- Through our unique predictive offerings we want to contribute to modern health, safety & security needs
- Our service model is based on Data Platform where HRV data accumulate.
- We use the Heart rate variability (HRV), which is controlled by cardiac autonic neurons,
directly reflect autonomic nervous system(ANS) functioning.
- We are accumulating HRV data across various (patho) physiological and psychological states
to refine descrimination powers
Our unique strength, “SAFE”
offering response time
→Enable early intervention and self-management by offering these strength above
Mobile Apps with algorithms based on continuous and real-time analytics
Screen images of apps while continuous and real-time analytics
Our technologies are based on several basic researches
from mainly Kyoto university and Kumamoto university,
which company’s staffs have been conducted.
Background of our research
Our beginning is that we want to solve problems driven by epilepsy seizure
by using our high quality technologies.
Epilepsy is a common neurological disease that affects people of all ages. Approximately 30% of
epileptic patients cannot achieve seizure control even if they are treated with the best available medications.
Seizures associated with convulsion and/or loss of consciousness can causes serious injuries not only to patients themselves but also to people around them. Furthermore, uncontrolled seizures are a risk factor for sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP). A seizure prediction technology can greatly benefit patients by allowing self-control to avoid medical, physical, and psychosocial harms.
Our core technologies – AI informatics and biomedical sensors – were originally built in Kyoto University and Kumamoto University, respectively. Through their joint efforts our technologies, most prominent of which is epileptic seizure prediction, have come to fruition. We conduct collaborative research with specialist facilities all around the country.
|Established||February 9th, 2018|
431-503 Komusubitanacho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8223 Japan
|Chief Executive |
|Board Member||Koichi Fujiwara |
|Our business||-Medical device research and development|
-Consulting service in data-analysis, machine learning, and medical services
|Access||431-503 Komusubitanacho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8223 Japan |
Formerly Nomura Research Institute & University of Tokyo Graduate School of Medicine
- Service design, implementation and collaboration for individuals and organizations
Professor, Kyoto UniversityGraduate School of Informatics
- Process design for dynamic parallel data storage and individual feedback
Assistant Professor, Nagoya UniversityFaculty of Engineering
Profile detail here
- Dynamic analytics and machine learning knowhow applied to continuous physiological data
Assistant Professor, Kumamoto University Faculty of Engineering
- Medical-grade sensor technology truly wearable continuously for multiple days
CHARTAE ConsultingLLC.;formerly Accenture, Deloitte & Kyoto University School of Medicine
- Strategy formulation across medical, clinical, regulatory, IP, and business domains
Formerly Sharp, Sysmex, Konica Minolta & Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering
- Global healthcare and privacy regulations-compliant clinical infromatics implementation
Formerly NTT West & Kyushu University Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering
- Robust IT infrastructure design and implementation enabling cross-organizational interaction
We’re not recruiting at the moment.